Sunday, March 22, 2009

RECAP!

Coming to my home upstate is really funny. This is where I grew up and lived for 20 out of the 21 years of my existence. So clearly when I go to the local bar in town you're bound to run into a few familiar faces!

These familiar faces included my 2 ex-boyfriends, 2 people who I've gone on dates with, more than a handful of kids I have graduated with and even my dad came out for a bit to hang with me. This all leads to explaining what you're doing with your life multiple times and what your future plans are even though most of them probably won't remember they saw you in the morning. But it doesn't matter because I had a blast. Although I don't go out often, when I do, I make sure that I have a good time!

After a long sleep I went to lunch with my brother's girlfriend at Panera Bread, got a nice half soup half sandwich mmm delish! After lunch we finally put together an Ipod shuffle for my brother to send to him in boot camp. We really put our heads together to put his favorite music on it and I think that he is going to LOVE it once we send it out. A little reminder of home. 

Then I took one for the team to go see my little cousin perform in her high school musical, they covered Cabaret. I hate musical theatre, I would just rather hear people say the lines rather than listening to them sing it. For some reason it irks me. But my cousin did a really nice job and I gave her a big hug afterwards. 

A fun filled few days that have left me very tired!


1 comment: