Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm Just Sayin...

Me and my big mouth...

Since I was in kindergarden I have had:
"Student talks too much in class"
plastered all over my report cards.

So, in class tonight my teacher is asking us for feedback. This usually never happens so I figure may as well go for it, let him have it.
Of course I am 1 of 3 people who speak up. Story of my life. I have been told many a time if you're thinking it so is someone else!

Clearly that other person feels no need to speak up so I always do.

Here I am criticizing this man's teaching techniques... basically telling him how I learn best. The only feedback I can give him is what I know works for me. Maybe, what works for me isn't what works for everyone else but you know what tough stuff for them, they're not talking.

2 comments:

  1. Agreed, if he asked for feedback then you should definitely be honest about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sincerely appreciate your feedback. BTW, you were so busted...

    ReplyDelete