Monday, March 23, 2009

On the Sched...

And it's back to real life.

Work was so busy today but I actually prefer a busy day because it makes time fly like the wind. Our event is coming up in less than two months so it is really time to put the pedal to the metal. It's really nice to be getting some great donations! Some of the artists who have contributed to the Neuberger Museum of Art's Spring Benefit include:
  • Penn Young
  • Emily Eveleth
  • April Gornik
  • Joyce Wenglowski
  • Ken Resen
  • Laura Resen

For a full list check this link and a better description of the PAPER JAM!

The real killer is classes tonight. I forgot how much I loathe these 14 hour days! Leaving the house at 9:30, not getting back home until 10:30 yuck, yuck, yuck. Good thing I am young and able.

Maybe I should stop complaining. haha get over myself. Only 2 months left kinda.

No comments:

Post a Comment