Friday, February 20, 2009

On the Sched...

Photobucket

Ohh I dont mean to be a complainer, but humor me for a moment. My Aunt has 2 very nice cleaning ladies come every friday. They're fabulous, they do a fantastic job I couldn't say a bad thing about them.... EXEPT they come at 8 am every single Friday morning. So, here I am, awake at 8am on Friday morning. ewww.


But anyway it makes me get up and get going. And in my goings here are my plans for the day!
  • Packing about 2 1/2 weeks worth of laundry
  • Driving up state to go to my house where my mom lives (The real Orange County, NY)
  • Doing my 2 1/2 weeks worth of laundry
  • Hugging the daylights out of my Dog, Timber!
  • Going for a run up there through Washingtonville. (I have the nicest course)
  • Taking my bro's girlfriend out to dinner and a movie (coincidentally... her name is Caity)
I'll be up there until Sunday dealing with my wild parents and loving my dog! Let's see how fast I'll need to drive back down to the Bronx on Sunday, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment