Monday, June 1, 2009

Ready for Take Off...

California here I come...

After 21 3/4 years of only living in the great state of New York it has come time for me to venture on. As my dad drove me to the airport today I honestly don't know how I could leave. I know I will never love anywhere as much as here but I figure giving San Diego a try for a little while couldn't hurt. After the temperature dropping to 49 degrees on June 1st I've had about enough of the cold temps and serious lack of sun.

So here it goes. California the opposite of what I am. A laid back land of sun, fun, and beaches. Not sure how I am going to cope with no one beeping their horn at me or throwing me the finger. It just won't be the same. I'm sure once my car ships out there my New York license plates will only secure in people's minds what terrible drivers New Yorkers really are. And I support this. 

I pledge to hold true to my New York state of mind and I know as my plane flies over the city I am going to cry. Such a baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment