Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Getting to know me...

I stumbled across this little survey on 4thandbleekeragency which for some reason i feel compelled to fill out. So maybe you'll know more about me now

What is your idea of perfect happiness? not wanting or needing anything more.

What is your greatest fear? not knowing what im talking about.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? my ability to eat much too much food.

What is the trait you most deplore in others? weak personality.

What is your greatest extravagance? my car.

What is your current state of mind? unprepared.

On what occasion do you lie? i prefer the word fib... only when its necessary. or it makes a good story.

What do you dislike most about your appearance? my bear feet

Which living person do you most despise? oo Heidi and Spencer are up there.

What is the quality you most like in a man? being able to challenge me, sense of humor, their shoulders

What is the quality you most like in a woman? loud, spunky, nice hair haha

Which words or phrases do you most overuse? "okie dokie" and mmm hmmm

Which talent would you most like to have? to be a fast reader.

What do you consider your greatest achievement? I guess graduating from college... for now.

If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what do you think it would be? A spoiled rotten pet dog. but not a little one, a medium to large breed.

Where would you like to live? I'll always wind up back in NYC.

What is your most treasured possession? Ted... my teddy bear.

What do you most value in your friends? being able to pick up right where you left off

Who are your favorite writers? Louis Caroll and Mitch Albom 

Who is your favorite hero of fiction? Alice in Wonderland

Which historical figure do you most identify with? Henry VIII

What is it that you most dislike? Negativity

What is your motto? ‘Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained"

No comments:

Post a Comment