Monday, February 23, 2009

Day End Wrap Up...


What a day, what a day!

I completed all my domestic duties upstate, packed my laundry up and headed back to the Bronx.

HAD to make a quick stop at F&J pizzeria in Washingtonville, NY to grab a slice (or2) or pizza. I worked there for 5 years and can honestly say that I ate a slice every single night I worked there. One of the best slices of pizza I've ever had.

Traveled through the shiteous weather back to the little condo that could. Jumped right onto my bed and began my Oscar fest. Ok so i really dont go to the movies... ever... but I love a red carpet event!! Everyone was looking tres chic this year, I was thoroughly impressed. Kudos to those stylists.

Quick break to watch the Big 3, Sunday night line up! BIG LOVE, UNITED STATES OF TARA, SECRET DIARY OF A CALL GIRL
Ugh! so emotional, all 3 but especially Big Love. I bite my nails until the next episode!

I returned to watch the rest of the Oscars and they were really entertaining this year. I think my being on Twitter and discussing the wins, losses and crazy celebs was a big plus! haha

Attempted to do some homework but as usual... nothing ever gets done... Gonna try to do some at work tomorrow... dont keep your fingers crossed, k?

All in all a nice relaxing weekend, sigh, back to work. No rest for the weary!

No comments:

Post a Comment