Saturday, February 14, 2009

Blue Suede Shoes...

I think the winter blues have officially set in. Even though today was nice (I'd say about 45 and sunny) I was so blah. Blah Blah Blah thats all I felt.

I had a good opportunity to run today... and I didn't. I will provide no excuse because there is none. Just the plain fact that I was too lazy. I mean I did pack our entire living room at the condo today because they start ripping that apart on Monday but still.. I should have ran!

Also, I came to the realization that I move to California in 3 1/2 months. Thats a wild, wild notion. Even though I am so excited and I think that might be adding to the bluesers I'm feeling. yikes! Why can't I just graduate and go already! Boooo school!

I also miss my little brother... i havnt talked to him since January 21st. That's never happened in my life before either. I want him to be done with boot camp and back home so we can hang out. Haha I feel like all I should be listening to right now is old Elvis songs. p.s. Elvis was my brother's favorite growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment