Tuesday, April 7, 2009

GOAL...

Possible Profession:
TATTOO SHOP MANAGER!

My dream job since I was about 10. I'm not a good enough artist to give 'em but I've got ideas for days and I can schedule like no one's business. I may not look like the typical tattoo shop employee but trust me I would fit right in. Plus, due to extensive boredom and curiosity I know tons about it all. 

My brother and I have always had a special place in our hearts for tattoos. I couldn't begin to tell you how many Discovery Channel specials I have watched on body modifications. 

I waited until I was 21 to get my first tattoo because I knew it would be on me, well, forever. It has been nothing but a slippery slope from there! I am hooked. I'm hooked on the feeling of getting one, the finished result and the people who give them. Ugh to work at a tattoo shop would be my dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment