Monday, March 30, 2009

A Little Tweak...

A few new developments today!

A new banner was designed for my blog!
Designed by a fellow Purchase College student. Athena (check out her blog!) is a graphic design student/intern at the Neuberger Museum of Art. I am constantly amazed by her beautiful work.

A new blog is born!
The thought came to me in the shower this morning where most of my best thinking takes place. A blog for undies. One of the things I love most in life. Nothing makes me more happy than buying new underwear. As long as no one calls them panties. Ironically one of my least favorite words... EVER. 

Please let me know your thoughts and feeling on both of these issues. Share any link you may have to great undie finds! 

3 comments:

  1. What is the background on the banner? It looks really cool.

    I am also going to forward your undies blog on to a friend, she kind of has an obsession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always hated the word "panties" too! For some reason it just annoys me. Sounds more like you're talking about little girls underwear than women's. I usually call them my "unawares" lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i call them drawls. twitter friend (kaorijoy) finally coming around to the actual blog. i love undies!!! ill be checking out both blogs.

    ReplyDelete