Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day End Wrap Up...

Doo Doo Dee Doo! Spring Break RULES!

I just don't care about much at the moment! 

I needed to get a few things from the store and since it was 50 degrees out today... I walked up. One of my favorite features of living in the city or a well placed neighborhood is the ability to walk where you want and that everything that you need is available in about a miles worth of street. 

So I strolled up to the butcher and then to the grocery store, love the guys at the butcher... always give me a good laugh. I also called my best friend Tatum who I will be moving in with once I move to Cali and chatted with her for about an hour. For some strange reason we can read each other's minds. It's been proven on numerous occasions and we can't explain it better than anyone else.

So then my dad called me to go to dinner and of course I said yes. Can't pass up a free meal! We went to the restaurant his best friend bar tends at and had a delicious meal in Jersey. 

A nice return to the Bronx where I plan on watching Into the Wild. sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment